Rancho Mirage spreads its verdant carpet across the desert floor between the Santa Rosa Mountains to the south and the snow-capped San Jacinto range on the west. Presidents, corporate executives and Hollywood celebrities have designated this enclave the preferred luxury destination in the Palm Springs Valley.
We are pleased to announce that Rancho Mirage will celebrate its 40th anniversary this year and we will celebrate in style with a host of events through the end of the year.
City of Rancho Mirage 40th Anniversary Celebration Schedule of Events
- Citywide Cocktail Competition – Voting concluded. Good luck!
- Kraft Nabisco Championship – April 1-7 2013
- Founding Celebrity Open House Tour – postponed – check back for more details
- Movie Night in Whitewater Park – May and June
- Federal and State Proclamations Presentations City Council Meeting – Sept 5, 2013
- Citywide Dessert Competition – September 16 – November 16 2013
- Rancho Mirage Public Library Open House – November 6, 2013
- Charity Golf Tournament – Mission Hills Tournament Course – December 11, 2013
- City Hall Open House – November 7, 2013
- Art Affaire at Whitewater Park – November 9-10 2013
- Community Picnic, Concert and Park Expansion Ground Breaking – November 16, 2013
We look forward to seeing you around town during this period of celebration and remembrance of the founding of our great city in the “Heart of the Palm Springs Valley.”