CANCELED DUE TO CONCERNS OF CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, Serena Williams, Coco Gauff Headline
The biggest names in tennis are heading to Indian Wells Tennis Garden March 9 – 22 for the 2020 BNP Paribas Open. Often called the “5th major,” the largest ATP Tour and WTA combined two-week event is one of the biggest tournaments of the year and features the very best men and women players in the world.
This year, all 75 of the top-ranked men and women, including nine former BNP champions, are scheduled to appear, including returning champions Dominic Thiem and Bianca Andreescu. Fans can flip through the photo gallery and take a look back at some of the biggest moments from the 2019 tournament.
Grab your tickets
Whether fans are only able to take in a day or two of play or plan to spend two amazing tennis-filled weeks at 2020 BNP Paribas Open, there are a number ofticket packages available for a variety of schedules and budgets.
- Daily Tickets: This is the best option for fans seeking individual or non-consecutive days. Select a Grounds Pass, reserved seating in Stadiums 1, 2 or 3, or Box Seats. Discounts are offered for military, students and seniors (55+) with ID.
- Mini Packages: Planning to attend just a few consecutive days? Ensure you make the most out of a shorter visit and secure the same preferred seat location for multiple sessions. Mini Packages are available for multiple, reserved seat types in Stadium 1.
- Group Packages: Nothing is better than watching tennis with friends. This is an ideal option for groups of 10 or more per session. Select Group Package, Team Package or All-Pro Package.
- Hotel Packages: These passes are designed to meet the needs of every kind of traveler and include hotel accommodations, tickets in Stadium 1, shuttle service from most hotels, the official tournament program and daily draw sheets. Additional benefits are available for Masters and Final 4 Days packages.
- Series Packages: The perfect option for the tennis lover who cannot imagine missing a single day of the 2020 BNP Paribas Open. A Series Package guarantees your favorite seat at every match at every session on every day.
Select from a variety of seating options in Stadiums 1-3 and receive early notification of special events and offers additional perks such as premium parking and a complimentary souvenir program.
Remember, no tickets are required to visit “Tennis Paradise” on Monday, March 9 and Tuesday, March 10. Those days of qualifications are free and open to the public!
Food service breaks
World-renowned restaurant group Momofuku brings their famous fried-chicken eatery Fuku to the Indian Wells Tennis Garden as part of a slate of enhanced dining options this year. Located on the exterior of Stadium 2, the restraurant’s innovative take on Asian-American cuisine includes sides, slushies and more.
Fresh Agave Mexican Bar and Grill, a local Palm Desert favorite, also brings their game. Enjoy a blend of traditional and contemporary Mexican cuisine at a full-service restaurant and sip high-quality cocktails, tequilas and their famous margaritas while overlooking the court on Stadium 2.
Other newcomers will include Sipsmith London Dry Gin, the new Official Gin Partner of the BNP Paribas Open, and The Garden Bistro, an upscale, indoor full-service restaurant that includes a variety of menu items such as charcuterie platters, classic shrimp cocktail, prime rib dip sandwich, Pacific oysters and more. Located on the northwest side of Stadium 2, the restaurant also will have a full bar serving beer, wine, Moët & Chandon and specialty cocktails.
Kim Crawford, the Official Wine Partner of the BNP Paribas Open, will have an all-new wine bar concept located adjacent to The Garden Bistro. Find classics such as Sauvignon Blanc, Rosé and Pinot Noir, as well as their popular signature frozen Kim Crawford Ace Frosé cocktail. Additionally, Mostly Roasted, a new coffee concession, will offer hot and cold brewed coffee, espresso beverages, fresh Tazo iced teas and more.
Put the ball in your court
With two weeks full of tennis, stick around and enjoy all that Rancho Mirage and the Palm Springs Valley has to offer. Rub (tennis) elbows with the celebrities on March 10 when Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa hosts Tennis with the Stars featuring Frances Tiafoe, Victoria Azarenka, Elina Svitolina, Gael Monfils, Reilly Opelka, Luke Jensen, Murphy Jensen and Cliff Drysdale. Take in the VIP receptions, a Pro Am tournament, exhibition matches and dinner with live entertainment.
Watch the play and enjoy your stay with one of many hotel packages. Or customize your own retreat at one of a number of resorts with spacious rooms, poolside patios, private villas and other options, including on-site tennis courts, to suit all your needs. Many hotels offer great discounts and other deals to make your tennis getaway even more affordable.