TICKETS ON SALE SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 17 AT 8 A.M.
Rancho Mirage, Calif. (November 13, 2018) – Entertainment icon Jerry Seinfeld will make his inaugural performance at The Show at Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa on Saturday, March 2, 2019 at 8 p.m.
Seinfeld’s comedy career took off after his first appearance on “The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson” in 1981. Eight years later, he teamed up with fellow comedian Larry David to create what was to become the most successful comedy series in the history of television: “Seinfeld.” The show ran on NBC for nine seasons, winning numerous Emmy, Golden Globe and People’s Choice awards, and was named the greatest television show of all time in 2009 by TV Guide, and in 2012 was identified as the best sitcom ever in a “60 Minutes”/Vanity Fair poll.
Seinfeld has also starred in, written and produced movies (Comedian, Bee Movie), directed and produced a Broadway hit (“Colin Quinn Long Story Short”), and even wrote a best-selling book (Seinlanguage) and a children’s book (Halloween). Seinfeld also directed the off-Broadway production of “Colin Quinn: The New York Story” and the Netflix stand-up special.
Seinfeld’s latest project is the Emmy-nominated and critically-acclaimed web series “Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee,” which has garnered over 100 million views, and which the New York Times describes as “impressively complex and artful,” and Variety calls “a game changer.”
Most recently, Seinfeld has been performing at the Beacon Theatre as part of a year-long residency entitled, “Jerry Seinfeld: The Homestand.” He recently made his Netflix debut with the original stand-up special “Jerry Before Seinfeld.”
Seinfeld resides in New York City with his wife and three children. He remains active as a standup comedy performer, continuously touring both nationally and internationally.
Celebrating its 10th anniversary in 2019, The Show creates an intimate space for experiencing legendary performances with its extraordinary design, award-winning acoustics, and no seat more than 125 feet from the stage. For more information, visit www.hotwatercasino.com/theshow.
Date: Saturday, March 2, 2019; 8 p.m.
Location: The Show at Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, 32-250 Bob Hope Drive in Rancho Mirage.
Prices: $125-$175, based on seat location.
www.HotWaterCasino.com; (800) 514-3849
Additional shows and events coming to The Show at Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa:
- Johnny Mathis: The Voice of Romance Tour 2018, Saturday, November 17, 8 p.m. Tickets $90-$120, buy here
- Penn & Teller, Friday, December 7, 8 p.m. Tickets $45-$65, buy here
- Human Nature Jukebox, Saturday, December 8, 8 p.m. Tickets $30-$50, buy here
- The Price is Right Live™, Friday, December 14, 8 p.m. Tickets $40-$60, buy here
- Barry Manilow – A Very Barry Christmas!, Saturday, December 15, 8 p.m. and Sunday, December 16, 7 p.m. Tickets $100-$250, buy here
- Pop Vinyl at “Rockin’ 80s New Year’s Eve Party,” Monday, December 31, 10:30 p.m. Tickets $35, buy here
- Burt Bacharach, Saturday, January 12, 2019, 8 p.m. Tickets $40-$60, buy here
- Theresa Caputo Live! The Experience, Saturday, January 26, 2019, 8 p.m. Tickets $75-$120, buy here
- Thunder From Down Under Girls Night’ Outback, Saturday, February 9, 2019, 8 p.m. Tickets $15-$25, buy here
- Air Supply, Saturday, February 16, 2019, 8 p.m. Tickets $40-$60, buy here starting November 17 at 8 a.m.
- Toni Braxton As Long As I Live Tour, Friday, March 1, 2019, 8 p.m. Tickets $55-$85, buy here
ABOUT THE SHOW
The Show, Southern California’s premier concert theater located at Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, is a stunning venue with 2,101 seats across four levels. With expansive views, and no seat more than 125 feet from the stage, there’s not a bad seat in the house. For the ultimate in luxury, 12 boxes offer catering, private bars and bottle service. Opened in 2009, The Show is celebrating 10 years of playing host to a lineup that reads like a hall of fame: Billy Joel, Tony Bennett, Martina McBride, Duran Duran, John Fogerty, ZZ Top, Goo Goo Dolls, Dolly Parton, Willie Nelson, Steven Tyler, Sting, Alan Jackson and many more have all performed here.
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, a AAA Four Diamond and Forbes Recommended property in Rancho Mirage, ranked top 10 for “Best Casino Outside of Las Vegas” in USA TODAY’s 10Best Readers’ Choice 2018 travel awards, and Spa Resort Casino in downtown Palm Springs offer the hottest slots, a variety of table games, and high-limit gaming, plus fine dining and shopping, all in a gorgeous resort setting. Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa is also home to the Forbes Four-Star Sunstone Spa and The Show, the premier concert theater in Southern California featuring a legendary lineup of performers. Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa and Spa Resort Casino are owned and operated by the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, which also owns the world-renowned Indian Canyons and Tahquitz Canyon hiking trails, and Indian Canyons Golf Resort.