One of the biggest advantages to living in the Palm Springs Valley is that we enjoy more than 350 days of gorgeous weather year in and year out. Sure, the…Details
ABOUT THE RELAX RANCHO MIRAGE “GOES SOCIAL” KICKOFF SWEEPSTAKES
No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win
- luxury resorts such as Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, Rancho Las Palmas Resort, or Westin Mission Hills
- retail establishments such as Desert European Motorcars (the leading seller of Bentleys nationwide) or those found at shopping and entertainment complex The River
- restaurants such as the enduring Shame on the Moon or the popular Acqua Pazza
- nightlife such as state-of-the-art performance venue The Show (at Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa)
- outdoor activities such as hiking, golf, and tennis
- international events such as The Desert Classic Concours D’Elegance and The Kraft Nabisco Championship.
The winner will receive two nights accommodations, one breakfast for two, two dinners for two, and two spa treatments. The breakfast and one dinner will be at Rancho Las Palmas’ signature restaurant bluEmber. The second dinner will be provided by retail, dining, and entertainment complex The River at Rancho Mirage.
The spa treatments will each be 50-minutes in duration at the resort’s Spa Las Palmas, and the winner and his or her guest may select from a menu of available treatments. They may also supplement their treatment if they wish.
The entire value of this package is $1000. The winner will receive a confirmation packet from Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa with all the details. The offer will be valid throughout 2012, and some blackout dates may apply.
One of my fave Rancho Mirage events—the Kraft Nabisco Championship—will be upon us in a blink, taking place from March 26th to April 1st, 2012. To usher in the main…Details
Austin Ernst, the reigning NCAA women’s individual champion, leads a list of five amateurs who have received sponsor’s exemptions to next month’s Kraft Nabisco Championship. In addition to Ernst,…Details