Eight has always been one of my two lucky numbers. I’m not sure why. Maybe it’s because that’s the numeral you get when you add up the individual digits of my other lucky number—17. In any case, eight can be your lucky number, too. As long as you’re a repeat guest of the Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa, and plan to check in again before September 29.
You see, each year, that esteemed Rancho Mirage resort puts on its late-summer Crazy8 Sale for the benefit of regular customers. All you need is one past stay to enjoy
• Rates starting at $88 per night for a two-night stay,
• $8 handcrafted cocktails at Pinzimini
• $8 hamburger and fries at Dilbert’s Diner
• Westin Kids Club® for $28 per child (reservations must be made in advance)
• A 50-minute Swedish massage or Hydrating Facial at the Spa at Mission Hills for $88 Sunday through Thursday ($98 Friday and Saturday)
• A round of golf on the resort’s Gary Player or Pete Dye course for $38 per person
• $8 per hour tennis court rental
• One tennis clinic for $28
• VIP cabana rentals (based on availability) for $88 Sunday through Thursday ($118 Friday and Saturday, not valid on holidays)
Don’t tell me you’ve never stayed at the Westin, one of Rancho Mirage’s four deluxe resorts! No problem. You can still get a break because—through the Greater Palm Springs Convention and Visitors Bureau Chill Pass Summer Promotion—you can get 32% off the best available room rate through September 30.
You can book online at www.westinmissionhills.com, or call 866-716-8108 and mention either the Crazy8 or the 32Degree promotion. So…remind me again what you’re waiting for?