As the General Manager of Roy’s Rancho Mirage I get to experience firsthand the joy that our corner of paradise delivers to visitors and residents alike. There is something magical about the desert. The sky, the palm trees, the mountains, the feel of the air at sunset. Our beautiful desert oasis is a place of positive energy and renewal.
April MaCaa is the General Manager of Roy’s Rancho Mirage where Hawaiian fusion delights diners every evening of the season. In 1988, Roy Yamaguchi opened the first Roy’s in Honolulu, Hawaii. Today there are over 33 Roy’s locations around the world.
April’s Rancho Mirage
- Get the girlfriends to agree on a date and then reserve a cabana for the day at the Las Brisas Pool at The Westin Mission Hills Resort & Spa. FUN!
- Check out the cute swimwear and accessories at Diane’s Beachwear at The River in Rancho Mirage.
- Organize a family reunion at a Rancho Mirage resort and then let me help you plan a celebratory dinner in one of Roy’s private dining rooms.
- Dine at Roy’s Rancho Mirage sushi bar while sipping a delicious California sparkling wine.
- Don’t forget to order a Roy’s classic finish for your meal — Roy’s Melting Hot Chocolate Soufflé. Yumm!