The Palm Springs Valley sunshine brings out smiles. Those of us spending our senior years in Rancho Mirage are loving life all over again and wondering why we didn’t move here sooner.
Barbara’s professional career involved all aspects of the theater and film in New York. From play-write to director and union organizer, Barbara lived a fast-paced big city life. Even when on holiday each summer in France she was authoring numerous books including Orgasmic Days in the South of France. Now, her ‘retirement’ in Rancho Mirage includes serving on many boards including the boards and executive committees of the Palm Springs Art Museum, the Jewish Family Service of the Desert and the Desert Aids Project. For each of these organizations she organizes their annual fund raising galas. She is a beloved Palm Springs Valley philanthropist and busier than ever.
Barbara’s Rancho Mirage
- Enjoy a contemporary art exhibit at the Palm Springs Art Museum.
- Plan a spring time excursion to enjoy our desert wildflowers.
- Splurge on something extravagant at Fe Zandi Haute Couture at El Paseo in Palm Desert.
- Forget your diet and savor Norwegian Eggs Benedict at Piero’s Acqua Pazza.
- Slow down and watch the humming birds in the Valley’s Palo Verde trees.