Dr. Brian Herman, known locally as ‘Dr McDreamy’ is an international pioneer in endovascular neurosurgery and acute stroke intervention at Rancho Mirage’s Eisenhower Medical Center. His movie-star looks are enhanced by powering his mountain bike up Rancho Mirage’s trails daily. He creates art installations every year at Burning Man and as a photographer and adventure traveler, he has explored the depths of India, Asia, and Central America.
Father of two brilliant children, Mikaela, age 12, and Marley, attending Webb boarding school, age 14, he never forgets to share time with the love of his life, the beautiful physician and artist Dr. Deb Windham.
Brian’s Rancho Mirage
- Lunch at Tommy Bahamas on El Paseo in Palm Desert.
- Cruising the art galleries like Imago Gallery.
- Dinner at Piero’s Acqua Pazza, a California Bistro
- Mountain bike the Hahn Buena-Vista Trail and gear up at Velo Bum Elite Cyclery
- Fresh fish taco’s at Fisherman’s Market