Rancho Mirage resident, Craig Gahnz lives a busy life working and caring for his two adopted sons Spencer and Carter. Craig is in tip top physical shape. He has to be to balance his busy teaching career, leading the chorus at his church and school, and being Dad to two active children at home. Craig’s professional career started as a hoofer on Broadway where he sang and danced on New York’s Broadway; but now he’s living the good life in Rancho Mirage.
Craig’s Rancho Mirage
- Ruby’s Diner is first in my book. American breakfast classics served up in generous proportions.
- Treatments from Spa Las Palmas at the Rancho Las Palmas Resort and Spa.
- British Invasion is the place for all the hottest designer jeans and form fitting tees.
- Lunch at Las Casuelas Nuevas Mexican restaurant.
- Dinner at Lord Fletcher’s can be a blast.
- Explore the desert with Desert Adventure Jeep Tours.
- Check out our wildlife at The Living Desert.
- Wrap up the day with lettuce wraps at PF Chang’s China Bistro.