Stunning, smart, sophisticated and deeply spiritual, Dr. Deborah Windham is a Rancho Mirage celeb. An about-town radical fashionista she is currently producing an art project and book: 365 Days of Radical Fashion, Growth, and Transformation. Also known for her exuberant personality, Dr. Deb is a family practice physician and successful artist. Her paintings and sculptures are in prominent collections throughout the Palm Springs Valley, including the Lucy Curci Cancer Center at Eisenhower Medical Center. Dr Deb and her husband, Dr. Brian Herman, an endovascular neurosurgeon, live an extraordinary life working, playing and raising their two teenage children, Mikaela and Marley.
But her mantra is to wake-up each day as a connected human being that puts into practice the principals of gratitude, inclusion, love and self expression, dissolving habitual negative behavior’s.
Deb’s Rancho Mirage
- Start the day with a healthy blast and boost of fruit and protein at Juice It Up.
- Experience the French cuisine of The Right Bank Restaurant.
- Loran Loran Color Group and Medical Spa at The River. It’s the place to get your hair looking sleek and stylish.
- Wally’s Desert Turtle is the finest and our personal favorite restaurant.
- An adventurous hot-air-balloon ride with Fantasy Balloon Flights.
- Relax all afternoon at the Palm Springs Art Museum.