A perfect Rancho Mirage day for me starts with a swim at The Westin, then breakfast on the patio at Piero’s Acqua Pazza followed by a round of golf at the Gary Player Course at Mission Hills North. In the afternoon my wife Kimberly and I might take in a movie at The River and then catch dinner at Sushi Manbo – we like the Mexican roll.
Gabe Codding is the 32 year old Business Manager for Rancho Mirage’s premier annual event – the Kraft Nabisco Championship. He’s married to Rancho Mirage golf pro Kimberly Codding and they have a baby girl named Gabriella. Gabe and Kim oversee their church’s Operations Good Works program that distributes food and conducts community outreach in the Palm Springs Valley.
Gabe’s Rancho Mirage
- Dig into a stack of pancakes at Keedy’s in Palm Desert.
- Take a day trip to Joshua Tree National Park.
- View the snow capped mountains from the Pete Dye Course in Rancho Mirage.
- Sneak a slice of carrot cake at Native Foods in Palm Desert — why not you’re on vacation!
- Splurge on Pavilion Tickets for the Kraft Nabisco Championship — clubhouse parking, 18th green seating, food, beverage, wine tasting and the best lady golfers in the world – what more could you ask for?