Jared is starting his career as a Reprographic Specialist. When he’s not working he loves hanging out with his brother Gabe Codding. They share a commitment to helping folks less fortunate – especially young men who have gotten off track.
Jerad’s Rancho Mirage
- Take a hike. The mountain trails surrounding the Valley are the region’s best kept secret.
- At sunrise climb the Bump and Grind Trail and take in the magnificent view of the desert.
- Don’t miss The Living Desert and The Palm Springs Aerial Tramway.
- Lunch for healthy eaters – grab a sandwich at Clark’s Nature Express Deli.
- The 9th hole of the Pete Dye Course at Mission Hills is unforgettable.
- Hang out with friends at Starbucks at the The River – on the patio under the trees watching the world stroll by.