A perfect day for me includes playing someone half my age on the beautiful grass tennis courts at Mission Hills Country Club in Rancho Mirage, making a round of the art galleries in Palm Desert, a delicious dinner with friends at our restaurant – Piero’s Acqua Pazza – and of course hugging my wonderful wife, Barbara.
Jerry is President of Keller International Publishing Corp., a New York based business publishing empire established in 1882. SupplyChainBrain is Jerry’s prime publication and a vital Internet source of information for supply chain and logistic executives. He is also the publisher of Foodservice Yearbook International. He is also active on the board of cvRep, a new repertory theater group in the Coachella Valley. Jerry and his wife Barbara could live anywhere in the world and yet, like many successful professionals, he and his wife make Rancho Mirage their year round home. Jerry is co-owner of Piero’s Acqua Pazza, a California Bistro, located at The River in Rancho Mirage. At Piero’s, happy hour is an all day year-long event summing up Jerry’s zest for life in beautiful Rancho Mirage.
Jerry’s Rancho Mirage
- Dine at Shame on the Moon in Rancho Mirage – old Hollywood feasts – martinis and chops — all fantastic
- Try Ristorante Mamma Gina, featuring superb Italian-Florentine dishes, in Palm Desert.
- Order lobster salad followed by a slice of chocolate cake for lunch at Piero’s Acqua Pazza. If you play a lot of tennis, you can enjoy life!
- Float over the Palm Springs Valley in a balloon with someone you love.
- Check out the contemporary art glass collection at the Palm Springs Art Museum.
- Embrace someone you adore under a Rancho Mirage star filled night sky.