Les Wolf and his partner Roy Hartsock could live anywhere in Southern California but they selected Rancho Mirage to be their home for its diverse resort lifestyle where relaxing and rejuvenation are the priority for residents. Les still works, so he cherishes his sunrise workouts on an elliptical machine, the perfect beginning of a day in paradise – Rancho Mirage!
Les’s Rancho Mirage
- Take a day trip to Borrego Springs when the wild flowers bloom. Unbelievable!
- Speeding up the Bump and Grind trail. It’s a workout with a great view of Rancho Mirage at the end of the hike.
- Some Like it HOT! Summer is my favorite time of the year. Swimming at night under the stars.
- Walking my dog at Wolfson Park and chatting with all the other dog lovers.
- A vodka tonic at Tropicale – only in Palm Springs!
- Spicy Peanut Chicken at Thai Smile. Say hi to the owner Matthew.