Roy’s intense work day as a Construction & Engineering Manger is a sharp contrast with his personal life in Rancho Mirage, where every day at home with his partner Les Wolf is a day in paradise. Roy’s resort lifestyle includes daily workouts at the Country Club, poolside in the afternoon and al fresco star-light dinners at one of the many Rancho Mirage restaurants with friends. Ah the good life!
Roy’s Rancho Mirage
- Don’t miss the Indian Canyons. It’s a magical place that you won’t forget.
- Spa Las Palmas at Rancho Las Palmas Resort &Spa is my favorite place for a massage. Hang out at the Spa pool afterwards – it’s great!
- Lunch on the patio of bluEmber at Rancho Las Palmas Resort &Spa
- Corner booth for Beef Yellow Curry at Thai Smile.
- Hiking at Joshua Tree National Monument when the cacti are blooming.
- Wang’s for a Cosmo on the Rocks. Loads of eye candy!