Get Creative & Take Care of Mom
With Mother’s Day quickly approaching (May 13) it’s time to start making plans for how you can show your mom just how much she means to you. Plan a special weekend under the desert sun and treat your mom to a spa day, delicious meal and/or a show. Rancho Mirage offers an assortment of activities that are perfect for spoiling your mom and showing your appreciation for all she’s done for you.
Rejuvenating Spa Offers
Rancho Mirage’s lavish resorts are ready to pamper mom with one of these incredible offers:
- Agua Caliente Casino, Resort & Spa – Try one of these 50 minute treatments: Blueberry and Volcanic Clay Facial for $145, the Blue Lavender Salt Scrub for $130 or Lavender and Chamomile Pedicure for $55.
- Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa – With the Mom & Me package, you can book a 50 minute Swedish massage or deep cleansing facial for two and enjoy a day out with mom that includes lunch. Prices vary by weekday or weekend.
- Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa – Attend the Spa Soiree, which benefits the Desi Strong Foundation, on Friday, May 11. The two-hour event includes mini spa treatments, like express massages, facials and scalp treatments, and you take home a swag bag. Tickets are available for $75.
- Ritz-Carlton Rancho Mirage – Combine a 50-minute Relaxation Massage with an 80-minute Ultimate Radiance Facial for a $370 spa package that every mom deserves. Want to surprise a soon-to-be-mom with a Mother’s Day preview? The spa offers a Pampered Mom-to-Be package for expecting mothers for $365.
Fine Dining Deals
Treat your mom to one of the following spectacular Mother’s deal meals in Rancho Mirage:
- Wally’s Desert Turtle – Choose a three-course dining experience with a special Mother’s Day brunch menu at this local favorite. Prices vary from $39 to $57, depending on the entree selected, and each meal includes a glass of mimosa, orange juice or champagne.
- Roy’s – With both a brunch and dinner Mother’s Day menu, Roy’s offers plenty of options. Each entree is served with a choice of appetizer and dessert.
- Fleming’s – Stop into Fleming’s before 3 PM on Mother’s Day to partake in a special Mother’s Day brunch three-course menu for $47. Add a Bacon and Blue Cheese Bloody Mary or Passion Fruit Mimosa for $9.
- Acqua California Bistro – There’s something for every appetite at Acqua thanks to a choice of either a four-course brunch menu or a brunch buffet for $39.99.
- bluEmber – Omni’s fine dining restaurant offers a Mother’s Day brunch buffet that includes a carving station, omelets, waffles, hot and cold entrees and more for $62.
Reservations are recommended for all of the above locations.
Night Out with Mom
If you’re looking for something more unique, consider one of these special events in Rancho Mirage:
- The Show at Agua Caliente – An Evening of Love Songs starring Razmik Amyan, Martin Mkrtchyan and Gor Yepremyan takes place on May 11 with tickets starting at $50. If that doesn’t suit mom, you can also surprise her with tickets to any of the other upcoming shows.
- Cinema Under the Stars – The City of Rancho Mirage wraps up their Cinema Under the Stars series on Saturday May 12 with an outdoor screening of the classic movie, The Wizard of Oz. The event is free to the public with gates opening at 6:30 pm and showtime at sunset.
- Sunnyland’s Films on the Great Lawn – Head to Sunnyland’s on May 11 to see the 1980’s classic film Labyrinth. The event is free and the movie starts at 8 PM.
Give mom a memory she deserves right here in Rancho Mirage, the Ultimate Oasis!