How about one last golf get-away before the Holidays? Here’s a value added idea for golfers that’s fun and with an edge of kook that will make for a memorable get-away just before the Holiday crunch takes over. Plus you and your partner will have the BEST Holiday dinner stories to regale the other guests while pushing Aunt Martha’s dry turkey bits from one side of the plate to the other. It’s offered only on the weekend of December 9 – 11 by The Westin Mission Hills Resort & Spa.
The package includes:
- Rates from $140 per night – minimum 2 night stay required
- Complimentary continental breakfast for two
- 20% discount on spa services
- VIP Discount Booklet with savings on top designers and name brands at Desert Hills premium Outlets, featuring over 130 stores near palm Springs
- Here’s the Kook: Participation in a Golf Cart Parade with a chance to win a return two night stay at The Westin plus golf and spa for two
- For details go to: Deals Westin Mission Hills Resort
I have no doubt about it – you can win the parade. Think about it. Costumes – you got ‘em. Decorations – yes the garage is full of stuff that will work. Attitude – well, no one has more. GO FOR IT! I’ll be there cheering you on!